Our complete range of standard and specialised containers for sale
Western Container Services provides premium quality new and used shipping containers for sale OR hire.
General Purpose and High Cube containers with sizes: 10ft, 20ft and 4oft. All types of specialised freight such as Side opening containers, Flat Racks, Open Top, Insulated or refrigerated containers.
[button link=”//www.westerncontainers.com.au/shipping-containers-for-sale” size=”large” bg_color=”#076633″ window=”yes”]FIND OUT MORE[/button]
Western Container For Cost-Effective And Fast Container Certification And Repair
All shipping containers must meet minimum standards to travel by road, rail and sea. Most containers used for international transport must have a valid safety approval plate or CSC Plate affixed to certify each unit complies with international shipping regulations.
A Container Safety Certificate (CSC) issued from Western Containers assures your containers will be interoperable with all major seaports and transportation systems.
Cargo-worthy inspections are based on the structural integrity of each container, including the condition of the doors, floor, walls and ceiling understructure.
Determining whether a container is suitable for cargo can greatly reduce your risk of liability when exporting goods that must conform to domestic and international regulations. A faulty container could result in rejection at the rail or shipping terminal or costly damage to the goods during transport.
Western Container Services is an empty container Depot located in the inner west of Sydney with a capacity of 3500TEU and modern forklift equipment. It is 23 minutes from Port Botany, 9 minutes from Sydney Freight terminal and 1 minute from the proposed Enfield Intermodal terminal. It has a large client base of shipping and leasing clients and specializes in domestic container and rail equipment.
- We survey your units to all applicable international and domestic standards (including IICL, CIC qualified surveying and certification to R-Series)
- Undercover repairs by our experienced crew are monitored with comprehensive Quality Control program
- Qualified container engineer to advise on structural defects and provide you with solutions and alternatives
- Container Transport, servicing all your transport requirements
- Full computer reporting – plain text or EDI formats
- Storage for 3600 TEU
- Refrigeration Pre Trip and repair
- Curtain-side, 48ft, side door and other specialized equipment storage modification and repair
- EPA approved container wash facilities